Quickly and easily add styles to your pages!. With AddCSS, you can customize your pages without using different templates.
AddCSS is a module that lets you:
- set an additional CSS file to load
- insert an additional stylesheet declaration...
- ...by using an advanced CSS editor with syntax highlighting (PRO only)
- choose an image to use as page background
- quickly set the font for body or headings (h1-h6) (PRO only)
- include Twitter Bootstrap framework (PRO only)
- include Google Web Fonts (PRO only)
As a module, you can assign it to pages, so you can add styles for those pages only.
You can also create several AddCSS modules to set different styles for different pages.
- No need to create different template styles.
- No need to provide huge CSS files to cover every possible variation.
TIP: you can use Advanced Module Manager extensionfrom NoNumber to set more complex and refined assignments for your module (e.g. by component).